Tuesday, November 10, 2009

veni vedi vici

today over here on the beach we're gonna try something new!
i sat down with blac williams the other night to get a real quick top
five of some interesting topics that i know your all dying to know. so here goes!

top five songs your feeling right now

*anything by NE and Takun, those fools rip
*night of the vampire
*my wild love
*neon indian, bummer summer or whatever
*bad meet evil


top five beers

*miller high life
*paps
*anything that's a dollar


top five bars

*the alibi in brooklyn
*that shit by sarah's place
*the bald eagle tavern hahahaaaahahaa
*my house
*anywhere the beer is free


top five places to take a shit
*my house
*my house
*my house
*my house
*i have a phobia im sorry


more from others coming soon
plus a video of this interview

braindead

No comments:

Post a Comment